Monday, August 23, 2010

Permanent Perceptions

I must admit. I’m one of the most indecisive people on earth. In addition to that, I change my mind a lot. Nowadays, that seems to be a crime. You see people nowadays are wanting you how have permanent positions and permanent perceptions. For instance, do you really expect me to be friends with someone I don’t have a good reason to stay friends with? Should you be so opposed to me becoming friends with someone I wasn’t previously friends with. Points change. Perceptions change. Positions change. I’m a democrat but I don’t hate all Republicans. That’s silly. There are dogs on both sides of the fence. Not to mention, a lot of you don’t know why you are democrats anyway other than your parents were. So, do you think I should hate my ex for the rest of my life because he did me wrong? We were young and dumb. Now, we are old and intelligent… or so we claim. Parameters have changed. Perceptions change. All I’m saying is I’m change everyday. My clothes. My hair. My mind. And it’s not a crime. And if it was, we would all be in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment